Today’s “To-Do” List:
- Deliver donuts and apology for PTSD to West Fargo Police Department – DONE.
- Deal with the lingering remnants of relationship drama – DONE.
- Remove soon to be ex-husband from accounts, insurance, etc. – DONE.
- Download Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive” (8 minute version) for my iPod – DONE.
- Take a few minutes to reflect upon and appreciate what a great network of family and friends I have – DONE.
- Rock out to Gloria Gaynor while getting ready for bed and writing my blog – DONE.
Tomorrow’s “To-Do” List:
- Move on.
Day two hundred and sixty-seven of the new forty – obla di obla da